We’re excited to announce a number of improvements and new features on Condo Control Central, available immediately. This release includes several features requested by you, our clients.
For the first time, we’re also providing release notes which explain in detail, all of the changes we’ve made to the system.
As always, we welcome your feedback on these changes.
President & Founder
Condo Control Central
1-888-762-6636 x 702
The most exciting feature we’re launching this month is the ability to update the system simply by replying to tasks and service request emails. This feature will allow you to post updates even while you’re on the go.
We’ve also adjusted a number of other features to make them even more useful:
- We have started to introduce a more detailed permission scheme which will allow administrators to more closely control which groups can perform which actions
- Package tracking now has a dedicated “Tracking Number” field
- Visitor and visitor parking tracking now allows the addition of comments
- Owners who have unpaid amenity bookings can now receive reminders about their unpaid bookings
- Administrators can now enable automatic cancellation of amenity bookings which are unpaid for 5 days
- The July Release Notes document below describes each of these changes in more detail.
In June we also released several updates. Highlights include new hardware options:
- A wireless android tablet device for concierge staff to capture signatures. Signatures are automatically stored in the system for later review;
- A thermal printer for printing parking permits. The permit printer is fully integrated with the Security & Concierge module; and
- A Samsung digital signage display which can be installed in your lobby to display announcements, events and package details to your residents.
- If you’re interested in using any of these options, please contact our sales team at 888-762-6636, option 2.
- The June Release Notes document below describes these changes as well as the other updates made to the system.