Condo Control Central provides an online communication, management and payment platform for condominiums. CCC’s web-based system helps condo stakeholders communicate quickly and easily. The system is straightforward and easy to use and is continuously improved using customer feedback.
We are a team of fun, friendly individuals who are building a fast-growing software company. You should be comfortable working in a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment. You will work from our office in downtown Toronto near Bloor-Yonge subway station. This is a full time position at our Toronto office. We offer a competitive compensation package, consisting of a base salary, performance based bonuses, 3 weeks’ vacation, expense reimbursement and a company-paid cell phone.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who understands the value of nurturing customer relationships. You will ultimately be responsible for engaging with customers post-sales, driving user adoption and satisfaction and ensuring high retention and upsells. This position requires prior customer success experience.
In this full-time role you will work with new and existing customers to ensure that they are supremely successful with and delighted by CCC. It is your responsibility to engage with these accounts, spur usage, build high customer satisfaction, and look for opportunities to upsell or expand usage. You will work with your accounts proactively to drive adoption, as well as act as the voice of your customers internally at our company. Creative, energetic and self-driven, you understand the customer and their use cases and know how to be a trusted partner so our customers stay and grow with us. You can manage numerous customers at different stages of the customer lifecycle with ease. You also love understanding a product in depth and then communicating that product to the users. If you love working with customers and have thrived in a role like this before, then we want to talk to you.
• Contact existing customers on a regular basis to check in and ensure they are satisfied
• Ensure all customers are contacted at least 90 days before their renewal date and facilitate the renewal process, including fee increases as applicable
• Monitor product usage to ensure client adoption. Reach out to any clients with declining usage or low adoption.
• Facilitate adoption of new features or additional services
• Manage all post-sales activity for CCC’s customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
• Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
• Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for ensuring satisfaction, retention, and adoption
• Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews
• Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
• Partner with other team members to develop a plan for making CCC a core part of each customer’s operations
• Work closely with Product Development on identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs
• Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how CCC can better serve our business and enterprise customers
• Travel locally within the Greater Toronto Area of up to 25%
• 4 year degree required
• 1 – 2 Years Prior account management experience
• Strong communication skills and technical aptitude
• Familiarity with Salesforce, Zendesk, and other Software-as-a-Service is a plus
• Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
• Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
• A real go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done