Condo Control Central provides an online communication, management and payment platform for condominiums. CCC’s web-based system helps condo stakeholders communicate quickly and easily. The system is straightforward and easy to use and is continuously improved using customer feedback.
We are a team of fun, friendly individuals who are building a fast-growing software company. You should be comfortable working in a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment. You will work from our office in downtown Toronto near Bloor-Yonge subway station.
This is a full time position at our Toronto office. The Account Executive is an inside/outside sales position based full time at our Toronto location. You will primarily spend your time in the office, but up to 25% travel may be required throughout the Greater Toronto Area for meetings and presentations. Your role is to generate new leads, work the leads we give you, conduct discovery calls and demos, and negotiate pricing and close subscriptions deals within those accounts. This is a mid-level sales position which requires prior sales experience. You should be self-motivated, disciplined, organized and flourish within a start-up environment.
We offer a competitive compensation package, consisting of a base salary, commission, bonus, 3 weeks’ vacation, expense reimbursement and a company-paid cell phone.
• Ramp up to achieve your quota quickly; hit 50% within 60 days and 100% within 4 months
• Consistently meet or exceed your monthly sales quota
• Keep complete and accurate records in Salesforce; accurately forecast your pipeline
• Carry out all stages of the sales process:
o Prospect for new clients
o Generate new leads through research, email campaigns and cold calling
o Follow up with warm inbound leads and leads generated by our outbound team
o Conduct discovery calls, webinars, and in-person presentations as needed depending on the size, scope and location of the account
o Negotiate pricing, prepare quotes and close the deal!
• Must have a results oriented mindset; consistent track record in achieving your quota
• 2-3 years of experience as a successful quota-carrying salesperson, with experience selling and closing over the phone or via webinar
• You must also be comfortable delivering in-person presentations to small groups of 5-10 people
• Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills
• Solid knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), as well as Salesforce.com
• Valid drivers’ license (vehicle not required)
• Experience selling to the condominium industry is an asset, but not required (includes sales to Property Management Companies, Security Companies, Condominium Developers, Condominium Corporations and Boards)
• Experience selling Software / Software as a Service (SaaS) is an advantage, but not required
• Experience owning or living in a condo, being on a condo board, or experience in the property management industry is an asset, but not required