This month we’re announcing two new features that have been frequently requested by many of our clients.
Two New Features: Discussion Forums and Key Tracking
Date Published: Nov 11th, 2017
- Online Discussion Forums: Allows your owners and residents to hold discussions online.
- Key Tracking: Provides your security guards and property managers with a way to track who has borrowed your keys.
Online Discussion ForumsOnline discussion forums allow your owners and residents to post messages and hold discussions online. Here’s how it works:
- The board or manager can set topics, such as “Social Committee”, “Building Issues”, or “Suggestions”.
- Each forum can be restricted to a particular group (like owners only), or it can be open to everyone.
- Each forum can also be configured as “Open” where posts are visible immediately, or “Moderated” where each post must be approved before it can be seen publicly.
- Posters will receive an email every time someone replies to their post.
- You can also set up your forum to be a classifieds area. (Classified ad forums don’t allow public replies; replies go directly to the poster)